Contact EA Investor Relations


Electronic Arts
209 Redwood Shores Parkway
Redwood City, CA 94065

Shareholder Services

Whom can I call with any questions about my shares?
If you hold shares in "street name" you may contact your broker. If you do not own your shares through a broker but are a shareholder of record, you may call our transfer agent, Computershare, at 1-800-736-3001 (international callers 1-781-575-3100), email Computershare at or visit their Investor Center at

Questions for the Investor Relations Department can also be submitted through the form below. Fields marked with an * are required.

This helps Electronic Arts Inc. prevent automated submissions.